cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Polar Humenn <phum...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Unused parameter in CXFBusImpl.shutdown(boolean wait)
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2007 13:58:38 GMT
Isn't this parameter supposed to mean that when you shut the bus down,
and wait is true,
this call should not return until all "work" is done, i.e. requests
serviced, etc.?

I would think that something's a miss here.

Cheers,
-Polar

Soltysik, Seumas wrote:
> Currently CXFBusImpl.shutdown(boolean wait) takes an unused wait parameter. Is there
any intent to make use of this parameter? If not, it should be removed.