cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Polar Humenn <phum...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Use of ***.cxf files in the samples
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 15:32:43 GMT
I imagine that you are either referring to some of the security tests or
samples, so I will explain.

If you noticed, there a lots of config files configuring different
things. So having
"generic" cxf.xml files would require them to live in different
directories unnecessarily.

Furthermore,  the config file may be an xml file, but it is an xml file
that conforms to cxf configuration, therefore I used .cxf.

Cheers,
-Polar