cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <ning.ji...@iona.com>
Subject Re: PolicyFeatureTest failure
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 08:22:43 GMT
Hi ,

The java.net.SocketException: Permission denied  is coming form the
Service publish address with http://localhost/test which CXF will call
Jetty to listen to the 80 port.
In Linux , you can't listen to the port number less then 1024 if you
login as normal user.
In Windows, you will not get this error, because you could listen to 80
port.
I just went through the test case , the PolicyFeatureTest just checks
the configuration init the Feature rightly, it have nothing to test
about the transports.So the Error is not in the key check path.

Anyway, I just added the port number in the publish address, and also do
some clean up work in the bus, the exception should not appear again :).

Cheers,
Willem.