cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: Maven archetypes for CXF
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 02:13:51 GMT
Andrea,

I agreed

We should have a 'maven-plugins' top level module, and put all the maven
plugins in it.

I'm trying to move the wsdlgen into the codegen first. there's
cycle-dependency issues.

So, i would suggest have a layout like this

/trunk/maven-plugins/codegen-plugin/ # include the wsdl2java and java2wsdl
/trunk/maven-plugins/archetype
/trunk/maven-plugins/eclipse-plugin

We also have a xsd2java maven plugin, ideally this should also in
maven-plugins, although it may not be in the codegen-plugin

James