cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Smyth <andrea.sm...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Maven archetypes for CXF
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 20:25:34 GMT
Tomek Sztelak wrote:

> Hello
> I just committed maven archetype ( based on spring_http sample) to CXF
> sandbox. Since i'm new to CXF project, i want to ask for some
> guidelines on where this code should be placed in trunk tree and how
> it should be properly configured for deployment.
>

> Thanks.

Hi Tomek,

We have codegen-plugin and wsdlgen-plugin as directories in the trunk.
If I understand correctly and what a maven archetype does is generate
pom.xml and other stuff to set up a maven project, then maybe we should
have maven-support (or similar) as a top level directory instead with
wsdlgen, codegen, and archetype directories in it.
What do others think?

Andrea.

Registered Number: 171387