cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Smyth <andrea.sm...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Schema Locations
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 21:21:10 GMT
Polar Humenn wrote:

> Hi Andrea,
>
> Could you please elaborate the changes that you made to http-conf.xsd?
> I'm working on that as well.
>
> Did you commit changes already?

Hi Polar,

Log:
[JIRA CXF-674] for conduit and destination in http://cxf.apacge.org/transports/http/configuration
namespace: bean types extends beans:identifiedType.
As JAXB mappings of these classes were never used prevented code from being generated by splitting
http-conf.xsd into two files (both with same target namespace) - only one to be processed
by xjc.

Check cxf-commits for the exact diffs in that revision.
I have not changed the namespace for the schema, just the URI(s).

Andrea.

> Cheers,
> =Polar
>
> Andrea Smyth wrote:
>
>> Dan Diephouse wrote:

>>> Yeah, I like how the locations are symettric with the classpath
>>> locations. I
>>> think I'd just like to move our schemas from the schemas/wsdl
>>> directories to
>>> the schemas/ directory. I can go ahead and do that if its ok with you.
>>

>> Sure, go ahead.
>> But remember that (because neither JMS not HTTP beans inherit from
>> JAXB generated code), I have split the http-conf.xsd and jms.xsd into
>> two schema files - one located in schemas/wsdl as before and the
>> split off part in schemas/configuration. No code is generated from
>> the latter, and both parts have same target namespace. For valid
>> spring cfg files you only need to specify the schemaLocation the
>> latter in the cfg files schemaLocation attribute (Spring pulls in the
>> included schemas if necessary).
>>
>> Andrea.

>>> OK, I see now what you were proposing - I misunderstood before. Once
>>> we move
>>> to 2.1 we can copy 2.0 schemas to schemas/2.0/ and if people want to
>>> strictly stay with that schema they can change their location
>>> accordingly.
>>> Sounds good to me!
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>> - Dan

>> Registered Number: 171387
>> Registered Address: The IONA Building, Shelbourne Road, Dublin 4,
>> Ireland

Registered Number: 171387