cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r542728 [1/2] - in /incubator/cxf/trunk: api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/tools/ api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/tools/validator/ api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/wsdl/ rt/bindings/soap/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/binding/soap/wsdl11/ rt/...
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2007 02:15:51 GMT
Hi Andrea,

This is not a new dependency, it's been there for a long time since we
refactoring tools.
And i just tried what you tried, top '*mvn clean*' and then tools '*mvn
install*', and i got a successful build.
and then go into the rt do a '*mvn install*' i got another successful build.
Tested the above on RHEL 3.0 and Windows Vista.

Can you try again?
If it still not work for you, can you please send the error message.

I know the dependency is not that clear, the thing that i would do is
move all the binding stuff (mostly the soap binding) to the runtime,
and also move/combine some constants classes into api, so there is no rt
module need to depend on tools/common.
But the build should not fail at this point.

Regards,
James