cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Smyth <andrea.sm...@iona.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r542728 [1/2] - in /incubator/cxf/trunk: api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/tools/ api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/tools/validator/ api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/wsdl/ rt/bindings/soap/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/binding/soap/wsdl11/ rt/...
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 10:07:26 GMT
James Mao wrote:

> Hi Andrea,
>
> The issue you mentioned is just the misc tools tests right?

Hi James,

No, source in misc tools depends on the core, to be precise:
org.apache.cxf.tools.misc.processor.AbstractWSDLToProcessor in
cxf-tools-misctools imports org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.WSDLDefinitionBuilder
from rt-core.
AND there is the unnecessary dependency of a test (can't remember which
one now) on cxf-rt-transports-jms and cxf-rt-binding-xml.
This breaks building successively in tools, then in rt. That must work IMO.

Andrea.