cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Tomek Sztelak" <tszte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven archetypes for CXF
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 10:32:23 GMT
Looks good to me. Only the name "archetype" should be "archetypes"
because probably we will need more then one :)
So  i should wait a while till new folder structure will be create and
move that code from the sandbox? Or someone must first check if that
code is valid  ?

--
-----
When one of our products stops working, we'll blame another vendor