cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Another (naming) quirk (was: Re: [VOTE] approve release of CXF 2.0-incubator)
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 12:30:47 GMT
On Monday 25 June 2007 05:05, Jacek Laskowski wrote:
> On 6/25/07, Guillaume Nodet <gnodet@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Where did you see that ?
>
> Ah, sorry. I should've been included it, too. It's in
> http://people.apache.org/~dkulp/stage_cxf/2.0_incubator_take1/maven2_r
>epository/org/apache/cxf/apache-cxf/2.0-incubator/.
>
> Jacek

This is due to a bug in the GPG plugin (which I already fixed, just
haven't had time to release a new version) where a file that is signed
that isn't the name of the target artifact will always
get "-$qualifier}".  In our case, the qualifier is empty.

In anycase, they correspond to the same filename without the "-" in it.
I'll fix that.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer