cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release of 2.0 - what's left?
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 14:34:27 GMT
On Friday 15 June 2007 09:37, Polar Humenn wrote:
> Maybe some documentation, or is that handled separately?

Documentation is pretty much all on the wiki (other than the README and
JavaDoc) and thus can be handled separately.   The wiki can be updated
while the votes progress.    I'm mostly just concerned with the stuff
that's in SVN and needs to be in the distributions.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer