cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: contract first using either XSD or XML plus Trang
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 12:44:06 GMT
On a related note - I love the RelaxNG compact syntax...

http://relaxng.org/compact-tutorial-20030326.html

it makes XSD look so, well, XML :)

it'd be great if folks could write schemas easily in Relax NG then use
that to feed the XSD generation & WSDL generation. Trang can handle
the conversion nicely.

--
James
-------