cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Glynn, Eoghan" <eoghan.gl...@iona.com>
Subject Feature with a child element
Date Tue, 15 May 2007 14:22:47 GMT

Folks,

I bet I'm doing dumb here that'll be immediately obvious to the Spring
gurus ...

Within a feature, I want to have a child element that references another
bean. So that the config looks something like:

<jaxws:client id="myPort" createdFromAPI="true">
    <jaxws:features>
        <myNS:myFeature myAttribute="value">
            <myNS:myChild>
                <ref bean="myOtherBean"/>
            </myNS:myChild>
        </myNS:myFeature>
    </jaxws:features>
</jaxws:client>

Now having an attribute on the feature is no problem, the corresponding
call to MyFeaure.setMyAttribute() occurs as expected.

However, I'm not seeing a call to MyFeaure.setMyChild(), so what do I
need to do in order to have the bean injection occur for the myChild
element? Do I need to do some custom parsing in the
MyFeatureBeanDefinitionParser, or wire in a schema or some-such?

Cheers,
Eoghan