cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Glynn, Eoghan" <eoghan.gl...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Request/ResponseContext of JaxWsClientProxy
Date Sat, 05 May 2007 11:39:54 GMT

Hi Jarek,

Do you recall this mail from a previous related discussion.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-cxf-dev/200704.mbox/%
3cFA1787F64A095C4090E76EBAF8B183E071FD65@emea-ems1.IONAGLOBAL.COM%3e

I agree that the pre-proxy approach would seem to be more logical, but
there would be a thread-safety issue around how to unset request context
properties that really should only apply to a *single* invocation (e.g.
an application-supplied WS-A message ID), if another invocation could
kick off concurrently on another thread before the initial invocation
complete.

/Eoghan