cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Glynn, Eoghan" <eoghan.gl...@iona.com>
Subject Picking up <jaxws:client> config from non-specific Service.getPort()
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 13:18:58 GMT

Folks,

After an amount of head-banging-on-desk, I noticed that the
<jaxws:client> config isn't picked up via the non-specific
Service.getPort(), even when the actual port selected matches the bean
ID of the configured <jaxws:client>.

By the non-specific Service.getPort(), I mean the form of this API where
a specific port name is not provided explicitly by the app, instead the
Service impl handles the selection of an appropriate port.

This is easily seen by removing the @Ignore from the
ServiceImplTest.testNonSpecificGetPort() unit test that I just
committed.

This should this work, right? I mean, what does it matter if endpoint is
selected by the Service impl or specified explicitly by the app, either
way a matching <jaxws:client> bean should be wired in, or?

Cheers,
Eoghan