cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat Transport Factory
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 15:11:49 GMT
If people see a need for it, sure!

I don't know if I'd want it in the distribution per se though as we probably
don't want to be in the business of distributing multiple HTTP servers.
Personally, I feel that this is one of those things that would work great as
a smaller sub project around CXF. For instance, I have the AsyncWeb stuff in
the sandbox, but it'd be nice if we had an "extras" module in SVN where we
can do independent releases of such a module. That make sense?

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions