cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: contract first using either XSD or XML plus Trang
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 10:34:32 GMT
I think (b) is really important. It allows you to do schema first
development without the bulls*t of the WSDL. Once you get that working, its
real easy to support (a).

FWIW, (b) is already somewhat possible. XSD->JAXB. Then you can write your
service interface using JAXB beans. CXF should then generate the WSDL for
you. (Although this will probably lose the original schema documentation,
since JAXB will regenerate the schema. We need a way to supply just
schemas).

Cheers,
- Dan

--