cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Bharath Ganesh" <bharathgan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving to CXF RC
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 06:08:14 GMT
Hi Dan

On debugging I could find the issue could be with
JaxWsServiceConfiguration#getDefaultLocalName() method.
The paramName is determined as *paramName = prefix + curSize* where curSize
will be the total number of parameters. So for argument0 the paramName would
be determined as *arg2 *instead of arg0.
The fix to determine the correct paramName could be
paramName = prefix + paramNumber

Do correct me If iam wrong.

-Bharath