cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r542728 [1/2] - in /incubator/cxf/trunk: api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/tools/ api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/tools/validator/ api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/wsdl/ rt/bindings/soap/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/binding/soap/wsdl11/ rt/...
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 01:42:34 GMT
Hi Andrea,

The issue you mentioned is just the misc tools tests right?
What about move all of those tests which depend on rt stuff to
wsdlto/tests? since wsdlto/tests is kind of system tests for tools and
it already depend on rt stuff.
And then remove the dependencies in the pom of misc tools.

Will that work for you?