cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Smyth <andrea.sm...@iona.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r542728 [1/2] - in /incubator/cxf/trunk: api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/tools/ api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/tools/validator/ api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/wsdl/ rt/bindings/soap/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/binding/soap/wsdl11/ rt/...
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 18:47:11 GMT
mmao@apache.org wrote:

>Author: mmao
>Date: Tue May 29 19:38:51 2007
>New Revision: 542728

>Log:
>CXF-658 Tool dependecies on runtime components
>* Move xsd(s) from tools/common back to runtime
>* Add plugin api to create the wsdl extensibility, to create the binding/addresses which
can be added into wsdl model
>* Move service validator API, and move the XMLFormat validator to xml binding
>* Move testing resources into resources dir
>* Remove system.out in tests
>* Move some of tools tests which depend on rt to wsdlto/tests, otherwise will have a cycle
dependencies

Hi James,

This dependency should be removed also, e.g. by using test transport and
binding extensions instead of the real ones defined in the jms and
xml-binding module.

But a new dependency of cxf-tools-misctools on (WsdlDefinitionBuilder
in) cxf-rt-core was introduced.
I believe this goes unnoticed when building from the top by shceduling
the rt-core accordingly, but it does not work when when you do a clean
from the top, then an install in tools, then install in rt ()which is
what I do, and what should be supported).
Can you revisit these dependecies?

Andrea.