cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Bozhong Lin <b...@iona.com>
Subject 2.0 final release?
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 09:05:46 GMT
Hi,

As we managed to get 2.0 RC release successfully a few weeks ago, and we
did not get much critical issues reported so far (rock solid, maybe? :-)
), so I would like to initiate a discussion on 2.0 final release timeline.

Personally, I think we can do 2.0 final release if we complete following:
1. fix JAX-WS TCK major issues, and pass TCK?
2. JIRA issues (673, 674, 678, 676)  related to mail discussions here [1]
3. Some tooling related JIRA issues (658, 631 etc)
4. Some other major JIRA issues (687, 655, 633)

Any areas that I am missing? If it is just limit to above works, do you
guys think if it is possible for us to do 2.0 final release within a
couple weeks? Also, Eclipse STP project plans to be included in Eclipse
Europa release in June and they would like to use a CXF major release
version if all possible.

Cheers,
Bo