cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Ma <...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Moving to CXF RC
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 01:48:07 GMT
Hi Bharath ,

This is a issue in JaxwsServiceConfiguration.After
ReflectionServiceFactoryBean builds service info from a wsdl , the parts
number in a message will become
2.  When ReflectionServiceFactoryBean invokes the method
initializeParameter(), the curSize will be the parts number 2 in this
message , so you will get the
wrong part qname .  I think I have fixed this issue on 17th May (see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-656). I  do not know if this
is working for your
case. Could you try the latest kit ?

Regards