cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Polar Humenn <phum...@iona.com>
Subject Re: HttpConduitTest failed when Jetty upgraded to 6.1.3
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 14:27:56 GMT
Willem,

I can take care of upgrading to Jetty 6.1.3. But I want to do a couple
of things along the way.

I want to fix the SSL Configuration, (is anybody adverse to this?) and I
also want to be able to programatically configure destination, which is
presently impossible for Jetty SSL Destination (I filed JIRA CXF-661).

Fred and I also want to be able to configure these with Keystore or
KeyManager objects without having to indirectly specify it through file
name, as currently it must be done. For Spring config keystore or
keymanagers may be supplied with beans.

There is also a point I'd like to do. Jetty has been factored out to
separate it from the client side, but the server stuff is still
dependent on the client libraries. I'd like to be able to separate them
and make them independent.

Does anybody have objections to this?

Cheers,
-Polar