cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Murugappan, Thaiyal" <tmurugap...@cbs.com>
Subject Http Binding with Tomcat
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 18:34:59 GMT
Hi,

I tried to run the restful_http_binding example within Tomcat, using
Spring to load the JaxWsServerFactoryBean.

The address is set to "/xml" instead of http://localhost:8080/xml and
got the following exception.

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.cxf.service.model.BindingInfo

      at
org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.SoapTransportFactory.createPortExtensors(Soa
pTransportFactory.java:89)

      at
org.apache.cxf.frontend.AbstractEndpointFactory.createEndpointInfo(Abstr
actEndpointFactory.java:212)

      at
org.apache.cxf.frontend.AbstractEndpointFactory.createEndpoint(AbstractE
ndpointFactory.java:104)

      at
org.apache.cxf.frontend.ServerFactoryBean.create(ServerFactoryBean.java:
84)

Here is my beans.xml

<bean id="customerService"

      class="org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsServerFactoryBean"
init-method="create">

       <property name="bus" ref="cxf"/>

          <property name="serviceClass"
value="com.acme.customer.CustomerService" />

      <property name="serviceBean">

                  <bean class="com.acme.customer.CustomerServiceImpl"/>

          </property>

      <property name="address" value="/xml"/>

      <property name="bindingId">

            <value>http://apache.org/cxf/binding/http</value>

      </property>

</bean>

I was able to find only a Jetty Http Transport factory implementation.
Is there a Tomcat transport factory implementation available for Http?
What should I do to run it within Tomcat?

Thanks,
Thaiyal