cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sergey.beryoz...@iona.com>
Subject Re: contract first using either XSD or XML plus Trang
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 15:15:43 GMT
Hi Polar

The reason I like the idea is that it wil make CXF more appealing to a wider audience.
This is one of those areas where the religious debetae does not really help. Yes, most people
are using
XMLSchema, but there's a fairly large group of developers believing RelaxNG has the edge in
terms of simplicity, in terms of making it easy to support the compatible evolution of XML
(Web) services, etc...
Java JBI spec uses RelaxNG schema...
Making it possible for people to choose between RelaxNG and XMLSchema will just make CXF more
popular and bring more developers under its tent, as simple as that.

Cheers, Sergey