cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r529436 [1/2] - in /incubator/cxf/trunk: api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/binding/ api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/endpoint/ api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/interceptor/ api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/phase/ api/src/main/java/org/
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 16:42:42 GMT
I have just found a work around:

            server = new ServerImpl(getBus(), ep, null, new
AbstractBindingFactory() {
                public Binding createBinding(BindingInfo binding) {
                    return null;
                }
                public void addListener(Destination d, Endpoint e) {
                    d.setMessageObserver(chain);
                }
            });

where chain is a previously created ChainInitiationObserver.
Thought it seems a bit weird ;-)

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet