cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jim Ma" <jim...@iona.com>
Subject Add validator for code first class or disable setWrapped(false) for RefelectionServiceFactoryBean
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 13:44:20 GMT
Hi ,

I noticed CodeFirstTest generate a invalid document literal style wsdl for
the class Hello  when we setWrapped(false)
for the ServiceFactoryBean.

The wsdl vs. java class :

 <wsdl:message name="sayHi">
   <wsdl:part name="arg0" type="xsd:string">
   </wsdl:part>
 </wsdl:message>

@WebService
public class Hello {
   @WebMethod
    public String sayHi(String text) {
        return text;
    }

Is this the special way to handle code first class ?

If the sayHi method has two inputs  sayHi(String text , int name ) , we can
not generate a non wrapped and valide wsdl for
this method .  So I think we need to validate for this case or we use
wrapped style by default and disable setWrapped method
to create serviceModel (wsdl)  for the code first class.

Thoughts ?

Thanks

Jim