cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Glynn, Eoghan" <eoghan.gl...@iona.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0-incubator-RC
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 10:26:55 GMT

Hi Dan,

Can you be explicit on the much more we'd have to lose by holding the
release until the outstanding issues are resolved?

All other things being equal, it would seem more logical to me to just
fix up the issues.

Could we get the best of both worlds by inviting feedback on a release
candidate, as opposed to a full release?

On specific issues, I'd like to see the Spring bean createFromAPI/suffix
made consistent before the release, as this is a user-facing issue that
will cause confusion and would be harder to change (yet again) further
down the line, when hopefully there'll be a lot of users with config
files in production.

Cheers,
Eoghan