cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Glynn, Eoghan" <eoghan.gl...@iona.com>
Subject RE: HTTPConduit change
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2007 20:17:35 GMT

Nope, I checked before applying there was no version of HTTPConduit.java
on trunk newer than the base version (revision 528084) of the patch.

The addition of the encoding to the content type was put in by Jarek a
full two weeks ago[1], so most likely over-looked in a manual conflict
resolution when updating HTTPConduit.java in your working copy.

Probably worth double-checking that all other changes to HTTPConduit in
your patch file were deliberate, just in case anything else slipped
thru' the cracks.

/Eoghan

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/cxf/trunk/rt/transports/http/src/
main/java/org/apache/cxf/transport/http/HTTPConduit.java?r1=525926&r2=52
5936