cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Christopher Moesel" <Christopher_Moe...@avid.com>
Subject Questions While Implementing MTOM Policy
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 18:39:33 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to implement a plugin for the MTOM Policy specification.
This is essentially a policy that states whether or not MTOM should be
used (or is optional).  I intend on contributing it back to CXF, so I
figure I'm OK sending this to the dev list. ;)

I've created a MTOMAssertionBuilder that uses PrimitiveAssertions, a
MTOMPolicyInterceptor (that at this point just prints out if it is
asserted), and a MTOMPolicyInterceptorProvider.

I've registered the MTOMAssertionBuilder and
MTOMPolicyInterceptorProvider in
META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-mtom-policy.xml and created a corresponding
META-INF/cxf/cxf.extension file.  According to the documentation, this
is all that is needed to register them in CXF.

When I try my service (that has the ws-policy and ws-mtom-policy jars in
its classpath), none of my MTOM policy classes seem to be called.  Do I
need to do something else to register them with my service, or is having
the policy assertion in the port of my WSDL file enough?  It seems I
must be missing something important.

If it would be helpful, I can zip up the module and send it along.

Thanks!
Chris