cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0-incubator-RC
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 18:12:13 GMT
I think we can update the STATUS/DISCLAIMER issues for our 2.0 final.

I'm expecting that we still need to squash some bugs in this release -
including things turned up by the TCK, 2 or 3 examples (although from what I
understand they mostly work, just not with servlets?), and a few policy
things. I think we have much more to lose though by not doing a release ASAP
and not getting feedback then we do by waiting until all these things are
resolved

Cheers,
- Dan

--