cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Configuring coloc as policy/feature.
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 16:28:59 GMT
Hi Ajay,

I think the easiest thing would be to just configure a feature. Here's the
simplest feature around, the logging feature

http://fisheye6.cenqua.com/browse/celtixfire/trunk/rt/core/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/feature/LoggingFeature.java?r=531126

It just adds interceptors to the client/server. You can also override
initialize(Client, Bus) or initialize(Server, Bus) if you want to customize
those objects specifically instead of just their InterceptorProvider:

http://fisheye6.cenqua.com/browse/celtixfire/trunk/api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/feature/AbstractFeature.java

You can then plugin this in pretty easily via XML:

<jaxws:client>
  <jaxws:features>
     <bean class="org.apachce.cxf.binding.coloc.ColocFeature"/>
  </jaxws:features>
</jaxws:client>

Or if you're feeling ambitious you could write a BeanDefinitionParser for it
as well to get something like <cxf:coloc/>.

I think the system test that tests the features stuff is called
InlineAddressingPolicyTest. It also includes inline Policy references in
addition to its use of the logging feature.

Cheers,
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse