cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: status update for RC release
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 16:43:16 GMT
+1 to starting the release process.

Though - in the release notes I think we should make it clear that we are
still undergoing JAX-WS TCK testing and there is the (small) chance this may
change some APIs.  I will work on creating release notes later today. IIRC
there are some people who seem very keen on us having them in the release
itself, so its probably important to get done today.

Are you going to be preparing the release again Bo?

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions