cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r529436 [1/2] - in /incubator/cxf/trunk: api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/binding/ api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/endpoint/ api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/interceptor/ api/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/phase/ api/src/main/java/org/
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 16:03:10 GMT
Hi William,

Mind if I ask a few questions first? I think there are some cases where you
probably do want to specify your own MessageObserver, but this seems opposed
to the goal of letting a binding manage how endpoint resolution happens. I
would like to unify the two better though - so maybe you can help me figure
that out :-)

Why are you specifying a different messageobserver?

Where were you previously specifying your own messageobserver - ServerImpl?

Thanks
- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse