cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r527347 - in /incubator/cxf/trunk: rt/bindings/object/ rt/bindings/object/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/binding/object/ rt/bindings/object/src/main/resources/META-INF/cxf/ rt/bindings/object/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/binding/object/
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 04:15:38 GMT
On 4/16/07, James Mao <james.mao@iona.com> wrote:

> Hi Dan,
>
> > Sorry for slacking on this - I'm trying to understand how this should be
> > before I roll back. OK, so here's my version of the merged plugins right
> > now:
> > <plugins xmlns="http://cxf.apache.org/tools/plugin">
> >  <plugin name="jaxb" version="" provider="cxf.apache.org">
> >    <databinding name="jaxb" package="
> > org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.databinding.jaxb"
> > profile="JAXBDataBinding" />
> >  </plugin>
> >  <plugin name="jaxws" version="" provider="cxf.apache.org">
> >    <frontend name="jaxws" package="
> > org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws" profile="JAXWSProfile">
> >      <container name="JAXWSContainer" toolspec="jaxws-toolspec.xml" />
> >      <processor name="WSDLToJavaProcessor" package="
> > org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.processor" />
> >      <builder name="JAXWSDefinitionBuilder" package="
> > org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.wsdl11" />
> >      <generators package="
> > org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.generators">
> >        <generator name="AntGenerator" />
> >        <generator name="ClientGenerator" />
> >        <generator name="FaultGenerator" />
> >        <generator name="ImplGenerator" />
> >        <generator name="SEIGenerator" />
> >        <generator name="ServerGenerator" />
> >        <generator name="ServiceGenerator" />
> >      </generators>
> >    </frontend>
> >  </plugin>
> > </plugins>
>
> Where did you put this file?

I have a cxf-bundle module which I haven't committed which merges different
files in CXF to create a bundle JAR. The reason I haven't committed it yet
is because it depends on a SNAPSHOT version of a Maven plugin. What it does
is combine different files (spring.handlers, extensions.xml, etc) so it
create a single jar with all the different cxf classes.

I need to write a customer transformer to produce a plugin file as you
specified. I'm not looking to actually commit the file to SVN. Instead the
file will be synthesized from the various tools-plugins.xml which already
exist.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse