cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r527347 - in /incubator/cxf/trunk: rt/bindings/object/ rt/bindings/object/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/binding/object/ rt/bindings/object/src/main/resources/META-INF/cxf/ rt/bindings/object/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/binding/object/
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2007 19:55:39 GMT
Sorry for slacking on this - I'm trying to understand how this should be
before I roll back. OK, so here's my version of the merged plugins right
now:
<plugins xmlns="http://cxf.apache.org/tools/plugin">
  <plugin name="jaxb" version="" provider="cxf.apache.org">
    <databinding name="jaxb" package="
org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.databinding.jaxb" profile="JAXBDataBinding" />
  </plugin>
  <plugin name="jaxws" version="" provider="cxf.apache.org">
    <frontend name="jaxws" package="
org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws" profile="JAXWSProfile">
      <container name="JAXWSContainer" toolspec="jaxws-toolspec.xml" />
      <processor name="WSDLToJavaProcessor" package="
org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.processor" />
      <builder name="JAXWSDefinitionBuilder" package="
org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.wsdl11" />
      <generators package="
org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.generators">
        <generator name="AntGenerator" />
        <generator name="ClientGenerator" />
        <generator name="FaultGenerator" />
        <generator name="ImplGenerator" />
        <generator name="SEIGenerator" />
        <generator name="ServerGenerator" />
        <generator name="ServiceGenerator" />
      </generators>
    </frontend>
  </plugin>
</plugins>

Are you saying it should be like this?

<plugin name="" version="" provider="cxf.apache.org">
[...]

(I will try to be on IRC tonight if I'm still not getting it right)

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions