cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject JCA test issue
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 01:30:37 GMT
Hiya,

I made some changes to consolidate the code in ServiceImpl &
JaxWsProxy/ClientFactoryBeans. However, this seems to have broken a JCA
test. The code is this:

        try {
            mci.getConnection(subj, cri);
            fail("Expected ResourceAdapterInternalException");
        } catch (ResourceAdapterInternalException raie) {
            assertTrue("asserting ResourceException.", raie.getMessage()
                .indexOf("Failed to create proxy") != -1);
        }

Why should there be a ResourceAdapterInternalException? I don't really see
where this could even be throw from. Can anyone point me into the right
direction so I can fix this?

Thanks,
- Dan

--