cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject release status?
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 19:42:59 GMT
Hi All,

Just wondering where everyone is w.r.t. our release.

I'm not sure where the following items stand:
- WS-Policy
- WS-RM
- Using the JaxWsServerFactoryBean in tools instead of the javaprocessor.
This will help ensure that our java2wsdl works correct for both the runtime
and tooling.
- porting of old style property editor config to new spring 2 config style.
James are you working on this?
- bundle jar - Bo are you working on this?

I have a few things on my personal todo list yet:
- Finish cleanup of config (in process - I'm working on
jaxws:client/endpoint and cleaning those up)
- port some fixes for the aegis module from xfire
- save destinations inside http/jms modules

I would like to cut a RC early next week if possible. I know I can get my
things done before then (and hopefully a bit more as well). Where does
everyone else stand? Please speak up if early next week isn't feasible for
you. :-)

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse