cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Backdoors
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 20:01:20 GMT
On 4/2/07, Polar Humenn <phumenn@iona.com> wrote:

> Dan Diephouse wrote:
> > The problem is this line:
> >
> >        EndpointImpl ep =
> >            new EndpointImpl(
> >                    getBus(),
> >                    implementor1,
> >                    "http://apache.org/hello_world",
> >
> > this.getClass().getResource("resources/greeting.wsdl"));
> >
> > Before we were ignoring the 3rd paramter - which is supposed to be the
> > Binding URI. It has nothing to do with the target namespace. You don't
> > want
> > to be passing anything in there I'm guessing :-) So just make it null.
> >
> I guess, I was only guessing?
>
> You think, maybe problems like this might be alleviated by documentation?
>
> Oh, I forgot about "Comment rot"!
>
> How about naming the parameter "bindingURI"?

:-) I will fix this in my copy and commit it with my next commit.

I'd still like to know how I figure out the "configuration" name of the
> Http-destination from this call.

<http:destination id="{
http://apache.org/hello_world}Mortimer.http-destination">

</http:destination>

id = {targetNamespace}PortName.http-destination

Cheers,
- Dan
--
Dan Diephouse