cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Backdoors
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 19:08:23 GMT
The problem is this line:

        EndpointImpl ep =
            new EndpointImpl(
                    getBus(),
                    implementor1,
                    "http://apache.org/hello_world",
                    this.getClass().getResource("resources/greeting.wsdl"));

Before we were ignoring the 3rd paramter - which is supposed to be the
Binding URI. It has nothing to do with the target namespace. You don't want
to be passing anything in there I'm guessing :-) So just make it null.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions