cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: In Process Dispatch [was Re: [PROPOSAL] Client and Conduit changes]
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2007 17:04:32 GMT
On 4/2/07, Polar Humenn <phumenn@iona.com> wrote:

> Dan Diephouse wrote:
>
> > So now all the users need to check to see if this flag is enabled?
> >
> > We already have isGET which seriously gets on my nerves. Why should
> > people
> > be checking these flags all the time?
>

> yeah, what's that about? in AbstractPhaseInterceptor? Right?
> Why is HTTP functionality in an interceptor at all?

I totally agree. There is a long thread here about it if you have spare
time:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-cxf-dev/200611.mbox/%3c7b774c950611291103y68c2fa70qe05c88d2865d5e71@mail.gmail.com%3e

I may try to see if I can get rid of this sometime before our release yet.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions