cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Dan Diephouse" <...@envoisolutions.com>
Subject Re: Jetty dependency
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2007 07:14:22 GMT
Are you using the CXFServlet? If so, then CXF should use the
ServletTransportFactory as it's transport (and not require jetty).
Otherwise, it should use Jetty as it's transport.

Maybe I messed things up with my latest changes to CXFServlet though. I will
have to take a deeper look tomorrow when I'm more awake. I'll get back to
you soon.

Thanks,
Dan

--