cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Fred Dushin <f...@dushin.net>
Subject Re: Some quick thoughts on WSFeature and Policies
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2007 16:46:50 GMT
Yes it makes sense, but I don't think it addresses the concern that I
expressed in my email, to wit, that we are kowtowing to XML, as the
least common denominator for programmatic configuration of behavior.
Again, UNLESS you can safely put POJOs on schema-generated types.

If we can get around that obstacle (and I really do think it's an
obstacle -- not just a "nice to have"), then I'd be happier with the
approach.

-Fred