cxf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Balaji Ravi" <balajimr...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: FW: A release in the near future ?
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 17:44:22 GMT
Hi,

It looks like my email didn't get posted to the cxf-dev list, so sending it
again...

When is cxf planned to be released? Yoko is using the cxf runtime to enable
corba applications as web services, so for releasing all the yoko parts, we
would need to have a cxf release. It would be helpful for the yoko team to
know when you are planning a release...

Thanks

Balaji

-----Original Message-----
From: Mosur Ravi, Balaji [mailto:bravi@iona.com]
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 3:30 PM
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org; cxf-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: A release in the near future ?

Hi,

We are still working on some parts of the tools (idltowsdl & wsdltoidl)
& the binding, so that we can release complete yoko & not parts of it in
our next release. Also, we are waiting for the release of cxf, since we
depend on them for the binding runtime.

CXF-dev: Can you guys give us an estimate of when the cxf release would
happen?

>From my perspective, we should be ready by the end of this month to
release...

- Balaji

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Hogstrom [mailto:matt@hogstrom.org]
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2007 3:18 PM
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: A release in the near future ?

I wanted to check and see if you might be releasing a version of Yoko
in the near future.  As you're probably aware, Geronimo is using Yoko
as its ORB and we're testing our server for compliance.  We'd like to
get a release of G out for Java One if possible and it would be
really useful to have a released version of Yoko.  The only other
option I can see is to take a copy of Yoko and build our own copy of
it; which is think is sub-optimal for both projects and I'd really
prefer to not do that.  If there are others please let me know :)

I don't think we're ready for a release today but when we get to a
point where it looks like we've passed the appropriate areas that
include the ORB would y'all be willing to cut a release or a new
Milestone?

Just looking for some community feedback so we can plan accordingly
in Geronimo.

Thanks

Matt

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message