cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Smyth <andrea.sm...@iona.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0-incubator-RC
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:17:24 GMT
[-0] because IMO some of the features that are advertised below should
be more complete, specifically:

* There is no demo/sample for the WS-Policy framework, which I think is
important as it's a complex feature.
* There are already many ways to configure certain behaviour
(programatically, policy, ws-feature, plain Spring);  I feel that we
should at least restrict the different ways to inject properties of
complex type - i.e. get rid of the use of any remaining property editors
(and use a plain application context) before we make a big fuss about
supporting Spring 2.0 config syntax.
* We had many JIRA issues reported recently about demos not working but
I have not seen corresponding mails reporting the issues as fixed. For a
release I'd prefer them all working.

Andrea.