cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Bozhong Lin <b...@iona.com>
Subject Re: Release candidate uploaded...
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2007 07:03:43 GMT
I tried most of samples, in both standalone and servlet modes,  and
reviewed README, NOTICE, licenses etc. It looks good to me in general,
just want to bring up a couple issues and see if we want to resolve them
before release:

CXF-581 and CXF-582: problem with xml binding samples running in servlet
container
CXF-584 - Jervis has bring up this issue on email

I am sure OK to resolve them in a future release.

Cheers,
Bo