cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: Namespace is out of track in runtime
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 05:15:16 GMT
Again,

In AbstractEndpointFactory around line 181, we hard coded the
transportId to transportId = "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/";
Which is not ok when it's SOAP12, in which case, it should be
transportId = "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap12/";
I will remove this line, and fix the following testcases:

ReflectionServiceFactoryTest
ClientFactoryBeanTest

in these two tests, we use set "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http"
as the transportId, which i think should be changed to
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/

We really need to put the namespaces into one place.

Let me know if I'm wrong.

James.