cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Namespace is out of track in runtime
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 03:03:06 GMT
I can see a lot of hard coded namespace in
AbstractEndpointFactory/SOAPBindingFactory/ServerWSDLBuilder, i think we
should put those in one place

I don't know what's "http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/" means
In AbstractEndpointFactory it's binding, but in SoapTransportFactory
it's transportid

 From the java2wsdl we used the AbstractEndpointFactory, from the
generated wsdl, i can see lots of namespace in definition, some of them
can be removed
e.g xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/", i don't know what is
it, seems never used in the whole wsdl.

Whatever soap version we used,  we put both soap11/soap12 namespaces in
definition.
I will add the build(HashSet<String, String> ns) to ServiceWSDLBuilder,
after that we don't need hard code the namespaces in ServiceWSDLBuilder

Cheers,
James.