cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r527347 - in /incubator/cxf/trunk: rt/bindings/object/ rt/bindings/object/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/binding/object/ rt/bindings/object/src/main/resources/META-INF/cxf/ rt/bindings/object/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/binding/object/
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2007 01:35:50 GMT
Hi Dan,

> Sorry for slacking on this - I'm trying to understand how this should be
> before I roll back. OK, so here's my version of the merged plugins right
> now:
> <plugins xmlns="http://cxf.apache.org/tools/plugin">
>  <plugin name="jaxb" version="" provider="cxf.apache.org">
>    <databinding name="jaxb" package="
> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.databinding.jaxb"
> profile="JAXBDataBinding" />
>  </plugin>
>  <plugin name="jaxws" version="" provider="cxf.apache.org">
>    <frontend name="jaxws" package="
> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws" profile="JAXWSProfile">
>      <container name="JAXWSContainer" toolspec="jaxws-toolspec.xml" />
>      <processor name="WSDLToJavaProcessor" package="
> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.processor" />
>      <builder name="JAXWSDefinitionBuilder" package="
> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.wsdl11" />
>      <generators package="
> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.generators">
>        <generator name="AntGenerator" />
>        <generator name="ClientGenerator" />
>        <generator name="FaultGenerator" />
>        <generator name="ImplGenerator" />
>        <generator name="SEIGenerator" />
>        <generator name="ServerGenerator" />
>        <generator name="ServiceGenerator" />
>      </generators>
>    </frontend>
>  </plugin>
> </plugins>

Where did you put this file?

> Are you saying it should be like this?
>
> <plugin name="" version="" provider="cxf.apache.org">
>  <databinding name="jaxb" package="
> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.databinding.jaxb"
> profile="JAXBDataBinding" />
>  <frontend name="jaxws"
> package="org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws"
> profile="JAXWSProfile">
>      <container name="JAXWSContainer" toolspec="jaxws-toolspec.xml" />
>      <processor name="WSDLToJavaProcessor" package="
> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.processor" />
>      <builder name="JAXWSDefinitionBuilder" package="
> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.wsdl11" />
>      <generators package="
> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.generators">
>        <generator name="AntGenerator" />
>        <generator name="ClientGenerator" />
>        <generator name="FaultGenerator" />
>        <generator name="ImplGenerator" />
>        <generator name="SEIGenerator" />
>        <generator name="ServerGenerator" />
>        <generator name="ServiceGenerator" />
>      </generators>
>    </frontend>
> </plugin>

Yes, this is what i mean, you can fill the plugin name='default'
version='' can be filled with the same version we used in pom.xml
And you can put this file into the
tools/wsdlto/core/src/main/resources/META-INF
You should still be able to put the separated plugin file under the
wsdlto/frontend and wsdlto/databinding directory without any changes.
The plugin loader will find three plugins in this case, but it will only
load the  'jaxws' frontend and the 'jaxb' databinding once.

Cheers,
James.