cxf-dev mailing list archives

From James Mao <james....@iona.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r527347 - in /incubator/cxf/trunk: rt/bindings/object/ rt/bindings/object/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/binding/object/ rt/bindings/object/src/main/resources/META-INF/cxf/ rt/bindings/object/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/binding/object/
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 02:18:46 GMT
Hi Dan,

Yes, it does matter, User can override the default jaxws frontend, as
you can see, if there are two frontend with the same name and i checked
the provider name, we'll pick up the third party provider's
implementations instead of cxf default ones.
And also we will use the version attribute, in case we found more than
one implementation with different version, but i did not have time and
also currently there's no requirement to do this. so i just remain that
attribute.

James.